- To provide affordable and credible ophthalmic care of international quality.
- To run a modern, well-equipped eye bank for our region.
- To do research and impart Education in the field of basic and super specialties in various branches of ophthalmology.
- To train young eye surgeons, optometrists, ophthalmic assistants, and nurses.
- To prepare, print and publish research and educational materials and journals.
- To provide Tele ophthalmology diagnostic services, second opinions, and tertiary consultancy to local eye specialists and to those in remote rural areas, through the internet.
- To empower women by educating and training them in this field.
- To ensure the fulfillment of the objectives mentioned above.
- To establish national and international support groups and collaborations.
- To prevent and control of blindness.
To strive for impeccable quality in providing excellent eye care at an affordable cost to society while upholding professional and ethical values.
To provide quality eye care in an ethical manner to all patients, which s readily accessible and cost-effective, thereby ensuring the improvement of vision / well being of individuals and families across the spectrum of the society.