- To provide affordable and credible ophthalmic care of international quality.
- To run a modern, well-equipped eye bank for our region.
- To do research and impart Education in the field of basic and super specialties in various branches of ophthalmology.
- To train young eye surgeons, optometrists, ophthalmic assistants, and nurses.
- To prepare, print and publish research and educational materials and journals.
- To provide Tele ophthalmology diagnostic services, second opinions, and tertiary consultancy to local eye specialists and to those in remote rural areas, through the internet.
- To empower women by educating and training them in this field.
- To ensure the fulfillment of the objectives mentioned above.
- To establish national and international support groups and collaborations.
- To prevent and control of blindness.
VISSION STATEMENT- To strive for impeccable quality in providing excellent eye care at an affordable cost to society while upholding professional and ethical values.
MISSION STATEMENT- To provide quality eye care in an ethical manner to all patients, which is readily accessible and cost-effective, thereby ensuring the improvement of vision / well-being of individuals and families across the spectrum of the society.